Every ending presents an opportunity to start anew.
To Native Americans, the butterfly is a symbol of change, joy and color.
What is the meaning of the butterfly?
This animal totem is primarily associated with the symbolism of change and transformation.
- Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
- Moving through different life cycles
- Renewal, rebirth
- The lightness of being, playfulness
- Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
- The world of the soul, the psyche