Every ending presents an opportunity to start anew.
Around the world, people view the butterfly as representing endurance, change, hope, and life.
Bee E/R on Card
Bee on Daisy Necklace in Box
Boho Bracelets – (4 Piece set!)$9.99
Boho Feather & Chain Earrings$14.99
Boho Feather Earrings$9.99
Butterfly E/R – Gold Tone on Card
Butterfly E/R – Silver Tone on Card
Butterfly Earrings (gold tone)$14.99
Butterfly Earrings (silver tone)$14.99
California Circle Earrings
To Native Americans, the butterfly is a symbol of change, joy and color.
What is the meaning of the butterfly? This animal totem is primarily associated with symbolism of change and transformation.
- Powerful transformation, metamorphosis in your life, personality
- Moving through different life cycles
- Renewal, rebirth
- Lightness of being, playfulness
- Elevation from earthly matters, tuning into emotional or spiritual
- The world of the soul, the psyche
A secondary meaning of the butterfly is about finding joy in life and lightness of being.